Join as a Therapist Online
We write our honest reviews but this page may contain affiliate links, with some of the partners mentioned, to support this website. Read more here
Calling all qualified psychologists, psychotherapists, and counselors! If you have what it takes to become an online therapist and join 24,000 therapists?
If that’s the case – we would love to hear from you – and have you on board!
Become a Therapist, Join Our Growing Team!
When you join huge brands in this space, such as Betterhelp, as a therapist, you will obtain the freedom in deciding your own hourly rate, based on your specific skills. Not just that, but will also be able to provide in-person, online as well as phone sessions – no matter the time or chosen place.
All in all, working with huge online therapy brands will give you the liberty to manage your own schedule as you see fit!
You will be entirely in control of your professional future – no bosses, no reports to make, no hassle at all.
To join as a therapist, sign up today and become an essential addition to our family of eager therapists who like being their own bosses – and work on their own terms.
Benefits of Subscribing as a Therapist:
✔ Grow your online presence professionally
✔ Receive bookings online
✔ Making use of our online payment system
✔ Define your skills and pricing
✔ Receive one-on-one support when designing your profile
✔ Manage bookings, change working hours and availability, etc
✔ Receive automatic email notifications, SMS, and regular alerts
✔ Live text and chat support online
✔ Google calendar synchronization
✔ Reports regarding earnings and payments
✔ Booking calendars
✔ Desktop, mobile, and tablet access
✔ Therapist dashboard and client appointments access
As for our offered plans, these are as follow:
To become an essential piece of the puzzle and join our company as a professional therapist, these are the requirements to uphold:
- You need to be registered to at least of the following institutions: ACAT; AFSFH; APHP; CNHC; COSCA; UKCP; BAATN; BPS; HCPC; BABCP; NCP; NCS, and/or BACP (for registered or accredited members).
- Have private practice insurance
- Have qualification proof
- Have a Stripe account
- Have access to a trustworthy internet connection
- Have a clean, tidy, organized, and professional space, from where you can hold online and other sessions.
For more assistance on any potential issue, feel free to reach out to us – we’d love to hear from you!
- What Are the Benefits of Pre-marriage Online Counselling? - September 19, 2023
- How Social Distancing Will Affect Our Future Social Life - September 13, 2023
- How Does Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Help with Addiction? - September 13, 2023